Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, we have a duty to protect any personal information we collect from you. We take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect data and maintain security standards to prevent unauthorised access to it.
This policy relates to how we use personal information that you may provide to us by accessing our website or by working with us.
Jill Pinington Ltd is the data controller.
You can contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
By contacting us through our website, by phone or via email we will collect your name, phone number and email address. Once we are in dialogue with you, we may need to request further information about our assignments you wish us to complete on your behalf. This is to help pause to your enquiry and so that we are able to provide a proposal for our service.
How are we use personal information
We use personal information for the purposes outlined below:
To fulfil our work commitments and to provide you with our services:
- Where requested by you, to provide you with a proposal for any of our services
- To deliver our services too you according to our agreement
- In the interest of providing the best possible customer service to you
- To send invoices and collect invoice payments
To comply with our legal obligations:
- To respond and comply with requests for information from the police and government bodies
Where we have legitimate business interests:
- To respond to client enquiries
- To send invoices and collect the invoice payments for work completed
- To understand how we interact and what work we have done for you, so that we can provide you with services that are best suited to your needs
- To provide you with information about services that we think you’d benefit from, by telephone or via email.
Where we have your consent:
- To provide you with information about services that we think you’d benefit from
- To provide the best possible customer service to you
- To complete work that you have commissioned from Jill Pinington Ltd
From time to time we may send you relevant information about our services that we think you may be interested in.
This will generally be in the form of email but could also been through social media platforms.
You can opt out of this, by contacting email@example.com
When do we share personal data?
Jill Pinington Limited works with independent associates who maybe engaged in work on behalf of our clients. Where this is the case, only need to access personal information on behalf of Jill Pinington limited and complete the work
All our associates are aware of our privacy notice
During the course of our work and with the planning consent, it may be necessary to work with third parties such as employment lawyers.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Jill Pinington Ltd is based only in the UK we do not share information outside of the UK.
How do we secure personal data?
Jill Pinington Ltd takes all reasonable and ongoing steps to ensure the data security of the systems including password protection and email encryption.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
Client data is stored for the duration of the assignment and then after that in-line with regulatory requirements the data storage. Data is not stored for longer than necessary and we take steps to cleanse our systems on a regular basis.
Your rights in relation to personal information
If clients wish to exercise their Data subject rights, have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, they can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0798 1122085
This privacy notice will be updated on an annual basis to ensure it complies with up-to-date and regulation.